1. Grease a 32.5x23cm (13x9in) Swiss roll tin and line with a sheet of non-stick parchment paper. Sift the flour and cocoa onto a plate.
2. Put the eggs and Canderel into a large bowl and place over a pan of simmering water, with an electric hand mixer, whisk for 5-7 minutes until the mixture is thick and almost double in volume. Remove from the heat and whisk a further minute.
3. Sift the flour again over the surface of the mixture and gently fold in with a metal spoon. Turn into the tin, level then bake for 7-8 minutes until just golden.
4. Place a doubled over tea towel on the work surface then place a clean sheet of non-stick baking parchment on top. Turn out the cake leaving the lining paper on and cover with a damp tea towel. Leave until cold about 1 hour
5. Uncover the sponge, peel off the lining paper then trim off the edges with a sharp knife. Put the quark, creme fraiche, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and Canderel into a bowl and beat until smooth, spread evenly over the roulade. Using the paper the cake is sitting on, lift the long edge and roll up. Transfer to a flat board or tray and refrigerate 3-4 hours until well chilled.Before serving dust with powder and Canderel.
180 kcals per serving
50 g plain flour
25 g cocoa powder
3 large eggs
8 tbsp Canderel Granules
For the Filling
250 g tub quark
200 g reduced fat creme fraiche
1 tsp vanilla extract
40 g cocoa powder
12 tbsp Canderel Granules