- Preheat oven to 160°C fan/180°C non fan and line a 9x12in baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a saucepan melt the butter over a low heat until completely melted and then drop in the chopped Canderel® Bake! Cooking Chocolate 70% – leave for a few minutes then stir together until smooth and glossy. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the Canderel® Bake! Caster Sugar Alternative – it should pretty much dissolve at this point
- Beat in the eggs one at a time and beat in quickly so they don’t scramble then mix in the vanilla bean paste.
- Stir through the flour and salt until just combined and then fold through the blueberries and macadamia nuts.
- Pour the brownie mix into the prepared baking tin.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes. The brownie wants to be super gooey in the middle so don’t overcook.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin
- 250g unsalted butter
- 250g Canderel® Bake! Cooking Chocolate 70%, chopped
- 200g Canderel® Bake! Caster Sugar Alternative
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 150g plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 200g fresh blueberries
- 200g roughly chopped