Canderel® On-Pack Promotion
November 2018 - Terms & Conditions
UK only. 18+ Open: 01.11.18 – 31.01.19. Prizes available: 6 x £1,000, 8 x £500, 60 x £100, 180 x £50. Enter by purchasing a promotional 75g jar of Canderel® Red Granules or a promotional 300 pack of Canderel® Tablets and enter your unique code onto the promotional website www.canderel.co.uk/win for the opportunity to win. See www.canderel.co.uk/win/terms for full T&Cs.
By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency any other communications, including advertising or Promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Merisant UK Limited, St Johns Court, Easton Street, High Wycombe, HP11 1JX (Please do not send entries or prize claims to this address).
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. All entrants must be aged eighteen or over and have a valid UK postal address. Employees of Merisant UK Ltd., their families, dependents and agents and any other person connected with the competition may not enter.
2. Internet access required. Entry is only valid online at www.canderel.co.uk/win
3. The opportunity to win cash opens at 0:01 on 01.11.18 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 31.01.19. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted. Entrants are informed instantly if they have won or not when they enter their code on the promotional website.
4. Cash prizes will be provided as a cheque posted to the winners address.
5. Each valid code can only be used once.
How to enter
6. To find out if you have won a prize you will need to enter the unique promotional code found on promotional 75g jars of Canderel® Red Granules or a promotional 300 packs of Canderel® Tablets.
7. All codes must be entered by 23.59 GMT on 31.01.2019. Merisant UK Ltd. cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost, incomplete or rendered unrecognisable. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry and/or to select a winning entry at Merisant UK Ltd.’s absolute discretion. Entries are subject to verification. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries (including “voting exchange”) will be disqualified.
8. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
9. There will be 254 prizes available to win consisting of : 6 x £1,000, 8 x £500, 60 x £100, 180 x £50.
10. No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw or prize will be paid other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
11. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize to be awarded.
12. The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
13. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees that Promoter, its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or from winner’s participation in the Promotion.
14. The winners will be notified immediately on entering their code on the promotional website. Winners must provide their full postal address details including postcode and county in order for their prize claim to be fulfilled. If a winner does not enter their details the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the prize. Further details on the delivery of the prize will be sent by email to the winners following notification. It is the responsibility of the winner to supply the correct personal information including correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
15. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the Promotion.
16. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event. The promoter has the right to delay a daily draw and select additional Winners in a future draw.
17. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries or claims will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries/claims delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
18. To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this Promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
20. A maximum of 2 codes can be entered by any single entrant or household for the duration of the campaign.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
25. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.